The DBM-01 has been developed for use in conjunction with head forms or mannequins to simulate live participant breathing in respirator and head-wear evaluation studies and similar applications.
The breathing machine has been specifically developed to withstand use in chemically aggressive applications, being purpose built from components to allow external exposure to harsh environments and internal exposure to contaminated air supplies.
|Maximum Tidal Volume
|Minimum Tidal Volume
|Maximum Breathing Rate
|Minimum Breathing Rate
|Maximum Flow Rate
|-5 + 50˚C
|Dimensions in mm (H x L x D)
|425 x 450 x 450mm
|Weight in kg
|110-240 volts AC
|Computer PC Connection Requirement
Windows 7 or later
The DBM-01 can be supplied in numerous configurations to suit the user application:
- Stand alone switch/digital input selectable pre-programmed breathing profiles for simple breathing emulation tests, more portable systems or applications where a control computer is not desired.
- Basic computer controlled breathing profiles to provide a wide selection of preset breathing profiles.
- Advanced computer control to provide full user defined breathing patterns including irregular patterns.
- Breathing chamber capacity can be altered on request to provide larger tidal volumes.
- Optional inline breath humidifier unit.